martes, 4 de diciembre de 2007

I MISS

I MISS

It's been a while since I last felt, my heart to say "I'm here"
and now that finally it showed up, I'd like my heart to say "good bye"

Why do I always have to supress my deeper feelings
How many time will my heart need to wake up again

I MISS TO HAVE SOMEONE BETWEEN MY ARMS
I MISS SO MUCH TO HAVE SOMEONE TO LOVE
I WISH I COULD STOP FEELING GLOOMY AND DARK
BUT NO MATTER HOW, THE FACT'S THAT I REALLY CAN'T

The only thing that I expect, is to finish this phase
and try to start a whole new one, so I forget this loneliness...

Why do I always have to supress my deeper feelings
How many time will my heart need to wake up again

P.D: Manu's New Hit: I Miss.. Ya está en el reproductor :)
(Pk suenan mejor las canciones en inglés??)

No hay comentarios: